Monday, July 13, 2009

Book Expo: Jewish Titles for Adults

SHOW NOTES:

In these interviews from the show floor at Book Expo America 2009, we ask publishers to tell us about their new Jewish interest books for adults.


AUDIO:


Click the play button on our traditional flash player to listen to the podcast now:

Or click MP3 File to start your computer's media player

NEW!
If you'd like to place this audio on your own web site, please use this stand-alone player from Entertonement. Click the embed button and copy the code!
Blank

CREDITS:

Produced by: Feldman Children's Library at Congregation B'nai Israel
Supported in part by: Association of Jewish Libraries

Theme music: The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band
Facebook fan page: facebook.com/bookoflifepodcast
Twitter: @bookoflifepod

Your feedback is appreciated! Please write to bookoflifepodcast@gmail.com!


1 comment:

Heidi Estrin said...

btw, I just read a very interesting blog post at MotherReader about full disclosure on book blogs. So I will now tell you that in the above post, the titles are all linked to Amazon affiliate listings for the books. I did this because it gave me one central place to look up this long list of titles, and because not every publisher had a nice listing for its books (some were very plain, without even a book jacket image). However, I have mixed feelings about it, because I don't want you to think I am selling out or anything. Also, maybe I should check into IndieBound as an alternative to Amazon. Your thoughts?